Saturday, March 5, 2011

The Signature Ponytail

Do you see the little baby bump? I didn't have time to backcomb so she's only making a small appearance.
Do you like my new polish? It's Essie for J.Crew's Cute as a Button.

After posting about my signature yesterday, I couldn't help but to do it up last night. I was rockin' the day old hair and didn't feel like messing with it before dinner & drinks. Easy, breezy, a few snapped pics, and I was out the door! I'm experimenting with a new big daddy cam, I mean the mother load of of huge cams, and I can't wait to share some pretty pics with you in my Picture Book tomorrow! For now, I'm off to gather up the makings of a pizza party picnic :) Kisses, darlings!
Anonymous said...

Ohh you look so pretty there with the pony tail, Roxy! Love those silver accessories on the wrist!

20 YORK STREET said...

I still can't do a backcomb! Alright, I'll be honest - I do not comb my hair, really. 30 days out of a month - comb free!

I love your ponytail - so chic!

besos,

ML

Join the Easiest Blog Project Ever at:

Twenty York Street

Twenty York Street

20 YORK STREET said...

I still can't do a backcomb! Alright, I'll be honest - I do not comb my hair, really. 30 days out of a month - comb free!

I love your ponytail - so chic!

besos,

ML

Join the Easiest Blog Project Ever at:

Twenty York Street

Twenty York Street

Lili said...

lovely! i adore your earrings!

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Love your hair like that, and love your whole little outfit!

Pearl said...

cute! love the nail color!


Pearl

Margaret said...

loving your nail colour and wrist candy :)
great blog!
loving the posts
stop by some time xx

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

Hello! I just found your blog and I really like it.
This is me http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.com/
Please visit if you want and follow if you like; I hope you will do bought.
Thank you so much.

Heart Charlie said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!!!! You look so pretty!!

Traveling Distances said...

You look great! I think the pony tail goes well with the rest of the outfit.

samantha ramage said...

too cute! i wish i could do a bump! maybe i should get a bumpit? but then i would end up looking like snookie!

xo
sami

Anonymous said...

my fave :)

xo,
joAnn

Whitney said...

You look beautiful! So natural and casual looking, yet glamorous. Rock it, girl! xoxo.

Navy Bean said...

So cute! Trying this tomorrow... bump and all!

Samantha said...

It looks great!

I wonder if I could pull off such a thing.

Post a Comment