Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Sneak Peek...I Covered It In Stripes

Debuting this upcoming High Point Furniture Market, Mom and Dad's outdoor furniture striped out :) Do you love?
"Accessorize with Flair" Lonny March/April Issue 2011 p.54
Kelley Moore's office in Rue
"Eclectic Ingenuity" Lonny March/April 2011 Issue p. 136


I'm sure you've all seen the recent striped pages of the latest, most fabulous Rue and Lonny, but have you seen my latest striped project? The mom 'n' pops have let me help merchandise their product and showroom at the High Point Furniture Market since I was in my teens, and this time around Mom and I just couldn't resist throwing in a little striped sass. I could totally see myself lounging on their piece in my hot pink cut-out monokini of course donning huge sunnies and my oversized yellow hat sipping a minty, fresh mojito. Would you join me?

p.s. If you're going to be in High Point this April and want to drop by the showroom, email me for more deats! I'd love to see you :)
ChinkyGirLMeL said...

oooh super love the stripes! In fact I bought a striped pillow case the other day because it was too cute and right now I am sporting a striped tee. =)

Gabriella said...

Love the striped furniture!
Also love the hot-pink-monokini + oversized sunnies + and yellow hat sipping a mojito idea - That being said, when can I come?

Lili said...

LOVE it roxy!

Unknown said...

I would totally join you! Sounds fabulous, and I'm a sucker of stripes and floppy yellow hats (and mojitos). Love it!

Anonymous said...

YUM!...like a Blakc&White cookie!

Jessie said...

Nothing catches my attention more than stripes. I am in love.

Anonymous said...

so cute! i am planning on painting my spare room in stripes :)

xo,
joAnn

KC said...

this is amazing! you did such a fantastic job!!

Ren- Lady Of The Arts said...

I am up for a mojito any time and I love the stripes too!

Ashley said...

Love the stripes! The BF and I are plotting an upcoming move and I think stripes could be a major player in my decorating for the new digs!

xo
Ashley
www.cookin-in-heels.blogspot.com

Diana Mieczan said...

Stripes are truly the best and I totally want that sofa in my home:) Have a fantastic day,sweetie
Kisses

jenn from midlife modern said...

Everything looks more chic in stripes! I'd love to have a striped sofa--my grandparents had a long skinny couch with black and white stripes in the sixties, and i adored it!

Superblondeep said...

I love it! veru nice environments.

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

love the way it turned out!! wish I was going to be there to see it in person, and meet you!

Jin said...

I love the stripes Roxy...you are so freakin' creative!!!

Navy Bean said...

Aww! I love the stripes and High Point... I used to go down there back in the day when I worked at House Beautiful. We would rent a huge house and throw parties to the trade. Love that you get to style for your parents!

Arianna Belle said...

Love it! B&w stripes are so classic! Which showroom was your parent's?

Post a Comment