Monday, March 14, 2011

Friendship Found


Remember my latest obsession? I literally shrieked with delight when I spotted, not one, but two friendship bracelets at Paris Fashion Week. Do you wanna know what made my day 100 times over and caused another shrill shriek? When upon my arrival from quite a meh day, I was greeted by a lovely package. I hurriedly ripped open the anonymous package (think small child on Christmas morn') to find a darling handwritten note and three bright and cheery friendship bracelets!

Thanks to Sami from A Glimpse of Glamour for more than making my day! You. are. awesome. Never underestimate an act of kindness y'all :)

p.s. Don't you love when your brain is so fried that you leave a major grammatical error up on the blog for two days? I really just wanted to prove to y'all how good of a time I had over the weekend. Did you catch it? It's still up if you'd like a good laugh. 

{Style.com}
rebecca said...

haha on the grammar. these colors are amazing. somehow i think i would look like a looney if i wore this though.

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

I did the same thing, spelled "inspired" wrong in the title of my post and just found it now. Oops! Love those bracelets too!

Kendall said...

Great bracelets! What a blast from the past!

Unknown said...

I mis spell all the time! Ha ha but hey my hands can't keep up with my brain:-)

Jin said...

Hi Roxy, I love the bracelets!!! I had so much fun hanging with you guys this weekend...Thanks for the amazing hospitality!!! we need to hang again soon ;-)

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

i type as fast as i think/talk in my mind so i make errors all the time. so sad - esp. for a communications major back in the day ;)

these bracelets ROCK!

Gabriella said...

Love friendship bracelets! They'll just never go out of fashion :)
x Gabbie

ps: yes, of course - to your question on my blog!

Jessie said...

How sweet. Those are to die for.

Behind the Lashes said...

What a sweet surprise!

Courtney Erin said...

Friendship bracelets are so cute -- I don't think I've actually seen any in years, these are so neat!

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

Heart Charlie said...

I love friendship bracelets!! Haha, yes I have had many a grammatical errors on my blog ;) I am the WORST at spelling and forgetting a word here or there, especially when I am posting with very little time!

Hmmm, no I have never dyed my hair, I love the whole Ombre thing, it's just being Asian and all I feel like dying my hair would be tough. Our hair is so dark and I am afraid of damaging since I already have extremely fragile (and unfortunately thin) hair. But I would love to do it just once in my lifetime!

I am so happy you like your volume powder! Isn't it so fun to use?!

Unknown said...

I hate when I make spelling errors...always wonder if people catch them before I do...

Friendship bracelets are the best...and perfect for layering with other bracelets...I received one from a giveaway on El Vintage a few months back and wear it ALL the time.

Glad it brightened your day!
C

Unknown said...

i'm digging those! definitely make me nostalgic :)

Unknown said...

i make them and give'em too my friendss..lol!!! hmmm maybe i should send you 1 so you can raaawk it :p since we are bloggerfriendS! :) xo

Kirsten @ Triple Max Tons said...

This is so funny that these are in style - I am wearing a few I made when I was like 14 right now! Knew those summer camp tutorials would come in handy one day, lol! PS That is a really pretty notecard!

Post a Comment