Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Animal House

Mission "Decorate NYC" is officially underway. So far I've commissioned a piece of art (insane excited), almost decided on a sofa, and I'm now searching high and low for a resident pet. I'd love a lion or perhaps that Jonathan Adler rhino. Impractical with my amount of floor space, but a cocktail or two, and it could totes be used as extra seating. No?

{Society Social | Apartment Therapy | Jonathan Adler}
Lily said...

I absolutely LOVE having original art in my home. It gives it such a personal touch. And loving the elephant !!

xxLily
goldandgray.com

Aly Debbas said...

I have elephants a few elephants snuck into the decor in my bedroom. They are good luck and also just adorable ... So happy that you are getting settled!

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

LOVING that elephant!!! My mom has an elephant coffee table and it's just precious!

Post a Comment