Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Decal Dilemma


I never considered myself a decal kind of girl, but then I saw this on Little Green Notebook. I realize it's a hand-painted mural (crazy cool), but it got me thinking especially since Chinoiserie is a theme I've been throwing around. White walls, no desire to paint...would you decal it up?
samantha ramage said...

i always find that some decals border on cheesy- so i would have to say no, but i think if you search etsy there may be some good ones out there!

xo
sami

Aly Debbas said...

I used a decal in my previous bedroom .... It was nice, but it lost it's novelty after a few months. I didn't want to paint either, but if I were to do it again, I would bite the bullet and hit the paint store.

Shannon said...

That room is beautiful!

Post a Comment