Thursday, January 5, 2012

Andriani Chiffon Maxi


I'm incredibly frustrated. Three weeks of suffering, two visits to two different doctors and nothing has worked. Another doctor tomorrow and another on Monday and mounting medical bills. I pride myself on holding it together, but this afternoon I hit my breaking point. All I could do was cry ... and dream that I was somewhere far-off, exotic floating around in this dress without a worry in the world. And a very stiff cocktail of course.
samantha ramage said...

what's wrong with you, lady? i hope you feel better soon! three time's a charm! sending healthy thoughts your way!

xo
sami

Clementine & Olive said...

This is beautiful. It gets me excited for summer.

Tiffany @ Savor Home said...

Gorgeous maxi! I hope you feel better! Sending positive thoughts your way.

colleen said...

hoping you feel better and take care of yourself -- health is always priority one!

Lindsey Suggs said...

So sorry for all of these awful health issues. Hope you feel better soon!!

Bergen Taylor Hightower said...

Feel Better, Love! You would look adorable in that dress. xo

Post a Comment