Thursday, January 5, 2012

White Space


I'm usually drawn to rooms more along the lines of this, but for some reason I kept coming back to this image on Jenny Komenda's pinterest board.  I find myself gazing at it and breathing a sigh of relief. It's clean, uncluttered, effortless. All of which evoke a sense of calm and relaxation- I would be infinitely grateful for both  at the moment. Not to mention those grand balcony doors!
Shannon said...

Oh yes...this is beautiful. This is what I would like my house to look like in 2012! Get all the clutter out of my house and plus I could see myself sitting out on the balcony sipping my coffee while reading on my Kindle.

www.dylandrake.blogspot.com

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

Very serene. I would love to have a patio with a balcony! Absolutely divine!

XO,

Sam
www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

Unknown said...

It's a great design! Totally drool worthy!

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Very clean and crisp. This makes me want to clean.

http://www.thegirlieblog.com

MySkinConcierge Ava said...

I too adore White Space of all kinds!

Chat soon and let me know about that visit I recommended to The Ritz-Carlton Charlotte Hotel and Spa!

Ava Roxanne @MySkinConcierge

www.MySkinConciergeBlog.com

Post a Comment