Monday, January 2, 2012

Animal Wallpaper

Pretty pattern and just the right amount of quirk. I think I could stand a bit of fabulous feline or canine on my walls. Could you? To see more of what I like, click here!

{Unknown | Lonny}
Behind the Lashes said...

That leopard one is sooo sweet!

Kate {domestikatedlife} said...

There's a restaurant in Boston called the Regal Beagle that has that dog paper in black and pink, I've always loved it! So fun for a powder room!

Rebecca @ Bee of Design said...

Love it. That photo from Lonny is one of my all time favs.

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

ohhhh I love these images! So fun! I am planning to wallpaper a room this year. These are both great ideas!


XO,

Sam
www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

Unknown said...

Loving the motif, even in fashion! Marc Jacobs has done a few of these prints and I am so tempted to pick up a piece!

Post a Comment