Tuesday, January 3, 2012

J.Crew skips to Spring


J.Crew leaves you no time to sulk in the aftermath of the 12 days of Christmas, just check out their 12 essentials for Spring here. The intoxicating shots of color will have you out of those post-holiday blues in no time. Speaking of holidays, how was everyone's? Personally, I'm totally ready to get back to business! 2012, I'm ready!
Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Wow. So nice to see bright colors again.
http://www.thegirlieblog.com

Gorgeous Glam said...

Love it! Happy New Year!

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

right there with ya! I was ready to face some new challenges and experiences.

XO,

Sam
www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

designchic said...

Loving the bright colors...so needing the flats!!

Behind the Lashes said...

Happy New Year!! Before I even read your post I was thinking "Damn, gotta love all those colors" haha.

Shoko said...

I need those bright yellow flats! Though I'm not sure I'll be able to wear them in NYC anytime soon...

Post a Comment