Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Citrus Recipes not to be missed

Cannelle et Vanille
Did you know it's peak season for many citrus varieties? It's all I crave lately- fresh squeezed orange juice, a perfectly tart grapefruit, the crimson colored flesh of blood orange. Plus the brightly colored fruit seemingly happy to sit on my counter makes me think of sunshine, even if it is painfully chilly out, and sunshine makes me smile :) Here are a few must-eat and must-drink (duh!) recipes...

And just for fun, an entire bloghop dedicated to citrus recipes plus a citrus season calendar!
Courtney Carlton said...

Thanks for sharing these recipes!! Am looking forward to trying the citrus lime basil cookies :) Yum.

Read through your about me and a few blog posts and am excited to start following your blog. I saw your comment on own of my posts and if you're interested, I'd definitely appreciate if you'd follow my blog as well! It seems like our design/creative style is very similar and I'm always looking for inspiration. Thanks, Roxy Te :)

- Courtney Carlton over at A Couple of Newlyweds

http://bolovescourt.blogspot.com/

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

Boozy citrus pops!! Sounds like my kind of pop!

Post a Comment