Thursday, January 19, 2012

Tips to Stay Sparkly

It's been cray around the household lately. Not including the usual Society Social business and this past month of misery (okay, I exaggerate), Alan and I have 3 days to find a new home or we'll be out on the street. Okay, I exaggerate, again. There are hotels. Regardless, long story! In high stress times, I find it's the little things that can help pull you through. A bouquet of fresh flowers...

A retail update, even if it is just a little window shopping to inspire a daydream...

Pampering! Do it. 

A carefully, bright-fully prepared meal
And above all, a little daily ridiculous to keep things sparkly! :)


How do you maintain your sparkle? Would love to know, darlings?
Lindsey Suggs said...

I think I need to know more about those fuschia shorts asap! So fun! I'm so sorry about your apartment situation. Hoping you find the right place soon!

Jin said...

I would be freaking out if I had to find a new place to live in 3 days!!! I admire how calm you are!
Goodluck with everything!

Jin said...

I would be freaking out if I had to find a new place to live in 3 days!!! I admire how calm you are!
Goodluck with everything!

Lilacandgrey said...

a mani-pedi and some good ol' retail therapy :)

lemondropdreams said...

That room is gorgeous! I've had it saved on my computer forever...before pinterest actually! It's such a happy living space....good luck on your house hunt!

Nikki Rappaport said...

Oh gosh, I can't imagine how stressed you are now. But this post is so bright, cheery and inspiring! Good luck finding a new place – I know it will be great! xo

Nicole said...

I love heading to a BYOB nail salon with a friend. Nothing beats the pedi/Pinot Noir combo!

Anonymous said...

So sorry about your stress but LOVING the bold, colorful, and graphic images in this post. Good luck sweets!

XO~JD

www.jessiedmiller.com

My-cliffnotes said...

Love all of these.

New follower.

Tab
my-cliffnotes.blogspot.com

ashley nicole catherine said...

ahh i LOVE katie ermilio! xoxo

Post a Comment