Sunday, January 15, 2012

A French Affair



My love affair with the French started at the age of 4. A bed sheet served as a veil as I wed my little playmate francais. I went on to study the language, all the way to the Cote d'Azur. I hosted a French exchange student. He kissed me on the neck. I cried. He was quite dashing, but a lot to handle at the age of 14! 
Despite the near French kissing disaster, my love affair continues, and I'm currently trying to realign my lucky stars to include this charming French rental on the left bank. Wouldn't it be terribly lovely to wake up here? To slowly sip cafe au lait on a balcony overlooking Paris?
I can hardly believe this darling Parisian apartment can be mine for as little as 1650 euros for an entire week! And it sleeps four!
I just need one lucky couple to make this affordable for Alan and I. Who's in for Paris 2012?

{Haven in Paris via A Cup of Jo}
Taylor said...

not bad at all for such a gorgeous flat! i hope you find someone to share it with!

Nikki Rappaport said...

Wow, this is so lovely! It would be a dream to spend a week in this place with Paris at your disposal. Bon voyage!

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

I'm obsessed with all things Parisian (hence, my blog title) and all these pictures make my little heart jump for joy! That would be a dreamy vacay indeed.

XO,

Sam
www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

Lindsay said...

Wow! Thank you so much for sharing this lovely property. The bf and I are hoping for a European getaway sometime in the next year and this would be perfect. Time to start saving pennies! xo

Melissa said...

I would go in a heartbeat!! Tell me when ;) PS I'm coming your way in a few weeks and dying to meet you in person for a cocktail. Mark you calendar!

Post a Comment