Thursday, March 8, 2012

The Corner of West 4th and Jane


According to New York Magazine, it is my "civic duty" as a New Yorker to have a beer and burger at Corner Bistro at least once. The food came on paper plates, the beer was cold and only $3 at that, the company was easy, and aside from getting melty cheese in my hair, I feel like a prime citizen of this magnificent little island.  I do recommend heading to the corner of West 4th and Jane!

Do you have a favorite, no-fuss dive in your city?
Jin said...

geeze now I'm craving a burger and fries :( screw healthy eating..I want a burger and beer!

Ann BUrr said...

I have been going to the Corner Bistro since, well, long before it was legal for be to be drinking the beer, and let's just leave it at that! It's definitely a rite of passage for NYC, and I'm glad you enjoyed yourself!

XOXOXO
ABC

Allyson [Mimosas in the Morning] said...

This looks delicious! I'm starving just looking at it!

walking dot photography said...

OOoo, I need to find that kind of place in Boston! I feel like everywhere I go, the beer is SO EXPENSIVE.
giedre
www.walkingdotphotography.com

Post a Comment