Friday, March 9, 2012

Love a Good Contrast Welt


Isn't a blank canvas exhilarating and intimidating at the same time? There are so many possibilities when it comes to decorating an empty space and the commitment of a sofa gives me the shakes! I FINALLY decided after a bajil fabric swatches. Her name is QUINN and she is quite the contrast.  Do you have commitment phobia too?

{Lonny| Nick Olsen}
dreamsandjourney said...

I LOVE YOUR CHOICE!

I remember back in my interior design days... when a client wanted to add a contrasting welt to their sofa design it cost a fortune sadly. You've done well on price too! Congrats!

Sierra said...

That first photo is di-vine. I cannot get enough. Can you live with a man and have a sitting room that feminine?

thais said...

and what a great choice. so many fab products :)
way to go!!

Post a Comment