Thursday, May 24, 2012

My First Jumpsuit


There hasn't been a lot of experimenting with fashion since the start-up. If I spend, it's most likely on something that will stretch my pretty pennies like a comfy layering tee, classic oxford, or stripes!

I used Blogfest 2012 as my excuse to revert to my old ways and bought then wore a jumpsuit for the first time this past week. I have to tell you, I loved every second of it ;) Do you own a jumpsuit?

Necessary jumpsuits--
And for fun, for tots ;)


Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

LOVED your jumpsuit!

mk square studio said...

Jumpsuits are the best! so versatile, dress them up or down. excellent choice!!

mk square studio said...

Jumpsuits are the best! so versatile, dress them up or down. excellent choice!!

Shannon said...

I looovvvee jumpsuits! And that Zara one is so cute!

Julia D. said...

Love this look! Wish I had the legs for it.

Danie at Pasadya said...

Ah! I'm wearing my first-ever jumpsuit right now as I type this. :) Or I guess it's called a romper (because mine are shorts with a top). My fashionable cousin who lives in Dubai got it for me as a gift, and I have to say I love it completely. I used to be afraid of being laughed at wearing a few of my things (and I do get laughed at when I wear my huge glasses) because I've lived in parts of Texas that aren't extremely fashion-forward, but I don't really care too much anymore. It's liberating to wear what I want! :) I bet you look too adorable in your new jumpsuit.

Post a Comment