Sunday, June 3, 2012

Sunday Supper: Mexican Grilled Corn


Hey y'all! We finally made it home from vaca around 3am last night (thanks to a delay!) and woke up just in time to enjoy a lovely afternoon in the city. We went for a run on the river, finished up a couple chores around the house, and stumbled upon a food festival! I snatched up fresh grilled corn with spicy jalapeño butter and wanted to share a favorite recipe perfect for a quick Sunday supper!

A few vaca photos and back to regular programming this week!
Kate {domestikatedlife} said...

YUM! I have to try this recipe.

Mr. Baxter Brown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mr. Baxter Brown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Milagros Hill said...

Roxy! Thanks so much for leaving such a sweet comment on my blog! I hope you all had a great vacation and I am still saving my pennies for my first Society Social purchase!

Julia D. said...

YUM! Glad you had a great vacation, can't wait to hear about it!

Post a Comment