Thursday, August 30, 2012

Brass Animal Keychains


I think I'd like to keep a baby lion or piglet in my purse. Between this and them, my keys will always be on the ready versus floating around where I can never find them.

p.s. I was born the year of the pig in the Chinese Zodiac and my dad calls me baby tiger hence my brass baby pics! Which brass keychain are you? I'd love to know why!

{Tortoise}
Lili said...

those are sooo cute!

Shannon said...

I collect pigs and would love nothing more than to carry one around with me all day - so cute!

christine donee said...

I obviously need one.. or all.. in my life. immediately.

Julia D. said...

These are all too cute! I don't think I'd be able to pick.

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

Ohh i'm a baby pig for alcancia! I think i need more pigs in my life. great find! miss u rox

designstiles said...

These are so freaking cute. There should totally be a flamingo. Digging the those though.

Meredith said...

I was born in the year of the monkey but my first little one due this November is the dragon. I think I'm glow but where can I find these cute key chains?!
Meredith
www.thelovelyowl.com
chapetx@gmail.com

samantha ramage said...

i am also year of the pig- but i would love a kitty more!

xoxo
sami

ps. check out my IN PINK giveaway! http://glimpseofglamour.blogspot.com/2012/09/in-pink-giveaway.html

custom key chains said...

Apart from this, a vast majority of people have a knack of loosing their keys. This could be their house keys, wardrobe keys, important drawer keys, car keys, office keys.

Post a Comment