Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Yay! My design tips at Southern Living!


If you couldn't tell I'm on a bit of a hiatus (escaping to the Carolina Coast is high on my list of the great joys of life ;), but I had to pop in to share this Southern Living article. I'm a proud resident of New York City, but a Carolina girl at heart. Southern Living is one of my favorite ways to stay in touch with my southern roots and I couldn't believe it when they asked me to do a short write-up sharing some of my design tips. A dream come true!!

Check out "Decorating Lesson: Faux Bamboo" if you get a chance and if you would leave a comment letting them know what you think, I would be forever grateful!
Heather Moore Grahling | Vivid Hue Home said...

Huge kudos to you! This is such a great write up and you deserve it!

Shannon said...

Congrats, congrats! Off to comment now...

Shoko said...

You're amazing! Congrats, Roxy!!

samantha ramage said...

congratulations, lady! love the article ;)

xo
sami

Anonymous said...

Congrats! To be in Southern Living is a huge accomplishment ;)

Albertina said...

Congrats!! fabulous article and photo! What a glamourous lady you are and so eloquent.

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

Congratulations ma dear!! I'm love watching you trailblaze! now come back to NY for a celebratory cocktail!

Unknown said...

As a Cup of Te reader and Southern Living staffer, I was ecstatic about this post!

One Fine Day said...

Amazing! Congrats:)

Nat said...

How exciting!! I'm going to check it out now!

Julia D. said...

This is so unbelievably exciting! Congratulations, Roxy!

Bethany [at] Powell Brower Home said...

ok - could you be any cuter in that caftan?!

Anonymous said...

Great article and best wishes! I love the resurgence of bamboo. It's so pretty and elegant and versatile.
Carrie

Post a Comment