Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Loren Hope Fall/Winter 2012

Loren Hope's fabulous new line went live yesterday. The collection boasts vintage flair and art deco deee-liciousness! I love seeing Loren evolve as a designer and was especially honored when she asked me, along with a fabulous group of trailblazin' women, to style out her stunning pieces. It's all so good but at the top of my wish list are Clara, Gwyneth, and Alex. I would love to know what's at the top of yours. See the lookbook here!


Albertina said...

Love it all! Thanks for the intro! Its right up my and my mom's alley! I bookmarked it for when her birthday rolls around.

Unknown said...

Absolutely adored every single piece...I can't even decide on a favorite!!

Julia D. said...

EEE! Everything is so gorgeous. I love the way you styled her pieces!

Unknown said...

What a pretty collection, love that jacket!

xo
Alison

heartofgoldandluxury.blogspot.com

Post a Comment