Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Mrs.Lilien and Society Social Collab Reveal

In the early stages of brainstorming what I wanted my business Society Social to represent, I kept coming back to a favorite mantra, "It's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring." In this video, the Mrs.Lilien mixes, mingles, and parades about town pushing her signature bar cart dripping in over-the-top ridiculous! I hope you enjoy and are inspired to join our sensational social :)
jenn from midlife modern said...

Roxy--I put this on my myregistry.com wish list for my wedding registry the other day! LOVE your bar carts--they are gorgeous!!

Allyson [Mimosas in the Morning] said...

EEEK! Every time you do a collab or a magalog- I fall more and more in love with SS!

Julia D. said...

I love that quote AND this video! Too cute!

Unknown said...

I loved her video!! It was hilarious-and I loved all the people staring at her like what the...haha! You can never go wrong with one of your bar carts!

Shannon said...

I love this video and that bar cart SO much! I'm definitely convinced to put on some heels, a dress, and mix myself a cocktail!

sarah said...

Absolutely love this! You two are so fab and creative!

Post a Comment