Friday, September 14, 2012

K.Slademade Fall/Winter 2012

It's here and beautifully classic! Who else will be shopping this weekend? ;) Congrats Miss Kelsea!
Jewel at Eat.Drink.Shop.Love said...

I love the cross body bag!

Gabrielle | Savvy Home said...

Omg I love that look! I just checked out the catalog and there are a few looks that I can recreate with my own wardrobe (don't you love when that happens??) - but I now totally want one of their crossbodies and I wouldn't mind a jeans jacket and a bright lipstick either :))

Unknown said...

loving the style!!! and now i need gold skinnies ;) happy weekend! XO brynn

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

What a sweet little crossbody bag. Love the chain strap. :)

Madebygirl.blogspot.com
MadeByGirl.com

Julia D. said...

Can't wait to check it out! Thanks for the heads up, Roxy!

Post a Comment