Thursday, September 13, 2012

Today's Mantra


There's an intense pressure as a designer to constantly turn out something new, exciting, original and sellable all at the same time. The feeling makes my tummy flip on the daily and sometimes I wonder what I've really gotten myself into. Against the uncertainty, all we can really do is fiercely protect our self confidence and keep chugging along! Are you with me? :)
Shannon said...

I am with you! I understand that's for sure. Keep up the great work because you are doing an amazing job!

Unknown said...

these are some of the wisest words out there! and, yes! i am SO with you!!! i am in the midst of trying to establish MY own in a future creative leap i will be taking ;) you are most definitely an inspiration & are doing a beautiful job! XO Brynn

Unknown said...

Loving your mantra for the week...you are awesome so you have no need to worry!!! Society Social is fab!

Julia D. said...

Absolutely! Trust in the wisdom of your decision and know that you have the ability to do it...without the worry.

Post a Comment