Monday, January 14, 2013

Emily Rickard Pillows

How gorgeous are these abstract art throw pillows by Emily Rickard on Society 6? I think they would be a great way to add color to a room if you're nervous about investing in a huge piece of art, and if you're not, they're also available as paintings too! Here's more by the artist.

p.s. I'm about to pull the trigger on number 4. What do you think?!

{Asking for Directions | Color Study No.1 | Pie for Breakfast | Color Study No.6 | Library | Bits and Pieces}
Lianna@theresnoplacelikehomemke said...

I love them! So beautiful and painterly in a way. Love all the color too!

Jenn from Much to My Delight said...

OOOOOOOH! Please don't tell me those are expensive. I think I need to pull a trigger too. Those are absolutely gorgeous.

Roxy Te said...

Jenn! They are only $20-$30 :) #victory!!

Eleanor @ Sequins & Sass said...

Holy moses these are beautiful! The names are adorable too - Pie for Breakfast is probably my favorite... pillow AND meal. ;)

xx,
Eleanor

srldesign said...

I pinned these pillows a few weeks back...I'm so in love with them!!! Love the color :)

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

Ummmm LOVE!!!!!! Getting numero 2~

Your Southern Peach said...

I am seriously in love with these!!

ashley cooper said...

LOVE THESE!

Ashley
http://design-parlor.blogspot.com

Julia D. said...

I think #1 is my favourite, but they're all gorgeous. So much colour!

Post a Comment