Saturday, January 12, 2013

Pass the Bar Cart

Why order just one cocktail when you can order an entire bar cart stocked with your favorite spirit and all the accoutrements that is then rolled right out to your greedy little fingers. Fine, call it a glorified bottle service, but wouldn't this be a silly and ridiculously boozy way to spend a Saturday night? Only in New York, I tell you. Pass the gin bar cart please!

p.s. The bar cart is back ;)
p.s.s. Alan I hope you are reading this, my birthday is only 11 months away.

{The Gin Cart available at the Nomad via NYMag.com}
Anonymous said...

This bar cart is amazing! I love it :)

www.inspirationlush.com
http://www.facebook.com/InspirationLush

Heather Moore Grahling | Vivid Hue Home said...

i've got my eye on bar carts for a future purchase and this is one of my faves!

Julia D. said...

Looks amazing!

Post a Comment