Wednesday, March 27, 2013

My Business Tips & Advice

Yesterday I was over at my friend Meg's sharing the method (if you can call it that) to my madness. I share the apps I use on my phone (Uber if I'm lucky enough to skip the subway!), the websites I visit often (Dropbox is just as vital as Manhattan Wine Company ;), the programs I use to keep Society Social looking presentable, and a few words of advice I always go back to. Just click the image!

I receive more inquiries that I can field for free business advice (last month it was over 60!) so head over if you're looking for quick and easy tips to get 'er done. I would highly recommend heading over as Meg has hosted quite the variety of power women that I feel lucky to call my peers.




p.s. I LOVE the overwhelming response I got from yesterday's post. Thank you for all your comments and emails! We're all in it together y'all:)
Your Southern Peach said...

Not sure how you manage it all but you do it well my friend.

Julia D. said...

Can't wait to check these all out!

Post a Comment