Tuesday, March 12, 2013

OUTFIT POST: CASUAL STRIPES


For the second look, (here's the first if you missed it!) Angela put together a well worn stripe knit and my favorite harem pants from Zara. The overall look is casual so we dressed it up with pointy heels, also from Zara, and a statement malachite necklace from Elva Fields. Out of all the looks of the day, this felt the most like me, and Angela and Amen noticed it in my mood as soon as I stepped out of the dressing room.

Isn't it funny how clothes can directly affect your demeanor? All the more reason to get it together, meaning be the best version of yourself everyday in every possible aspect!

I hope this little exercise, "Shop Your Closet" series, inspires you to re-imagine a few of your favorite pieces:) More looks coming tomorrow!

{Photos courtesy of Amen at Rare Module}
Nat said...

Love this look! You totally pull it off so well

Just Another Shopaholic said...

Love those pants!!

Unknown said...

i am a harem fanatic - and stripes too - prob worn the similar many times!

Unknown said...

I love this outfit and you're so right, sometimes a look can really affect the way you act/feel that day :)

Behind the Lashes said...

I saw this on your Instagram and had to come tell you that I absolutely think you killed this look! I want it for myself now haha

meghan silva said...

Stunning stunning stunning !

http://meghansilva.blogspot.com

New Urban Youth 40+ said...

This blog is just loads of fun and incredibly inspirational, I'm looking forward to every post.

Unknown said...

I have this Zara striped knit & absolutely LIVE in it. You look so cute Rox :)

Julia D. said...

Such a great outfit!

Post a Comment