Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Outfit Post: Details

The shoe line-up.
Coconut Wedge | J.Crew Etta | Forever21Black Pump | Calvin Klein Bootie
The wide leg tuxedo trouser.
Adam 
Angela at work!
My 15 year old Abercrombie denim jacket that, right or wrong, I still wear:)
After look 1 and 2, which you can view here and here if you've missed them and would like to see, Angela put together three more outfits using pieces, the majority of which are at least 1-2 years or older, and all of which I have worn differently in the past. We not only had a great time, but she really inspired me to hold on to my pennies and work with what I've got. No shame in LY, y'all!

To see the rest of the outfits from the "Shop Your Closet" series, visit Angela's blog and let me know what you think!
fabulouspetite said...

Oh so lucky you. Nice outfits and thank you for sharing.

xo
Sam
http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

Abbey said...

Nice outfit!

xo
Abbey

http://www.thinkrunway.com

Julia D. said...

I need those wedges!

Post a Comment