Monday, March 25, 2013

RAD & CWD

My friend Becca launched her new gorgeous website today, Rebecca Atwood Designs. She's such a talent and her handmade, even some hand-painted, pillows are not to miss. She sells her original artwork, too!
I'm telling you, down to the details-- hello, gold zippers, Becca thinks of everything.


The site was designed by a friend as well, the ever-chic Erika at Small Shop, and I'm so excited to see the end product of their collab. Design heaven on both ends!
Another super talented design friend, Caitlin Wilson, launched her new site over the weekend with lots of pretty pretty eye-candy. The new photography stopped me in my tracks. 
Caitlin was also the winner of Society Social's Project Sofa contest at Style Me Pretty (you may have also noticed her Gold Fleur Pillows in my apartment featured in HGTV's April issue) and I can't wait to see what she does with her new Mrs. Lilien bar cart!
Here's a little peek of the Mrs.!
I hope you check out both sites and perhaps support small biz:) Congrats Becca and Caitlin!

p.s. Check out Society Social pillows, too, if you please!!
Unknown said...

Those pillows are absolutely gorgeous!

Lilacandgrey said...

stunning!

Becca - Rebecca Atwood Designs said...

Thank you so much Roxy!

meghan silva said...

Those designs are so beautiful and her site looks stunning .

xo Meg

Unknown said...

I love those zippers!

Anonymous said...

i am obsessed with all the gold in caitlin's new collection. and rebecca is killing me with those zippers.

Your Southern Peach said...

The gold zippers are phenomenal and the Gold Hong Kong fabric is perfection. Lots of good stuff going on for these ladies. Thanks for posting for us. xo

Albertina M. Cisneros said...

Beautiful!! I love the fabric with the gold! the polka dots! And yes RA's designs are amazing!

ashley cooper said...

Love Caitlin's textiles! Thanks for sharing Rebecca Atwood's designs. Keeping her on my radar.
Have a great rest of your day dear!

-Ashley Cooper @ design-parlor.blogspot.com

P.S. Congrats on the HGTV feature :)

Julia D. said...

All so gorgeous!

Post a Comment