Saturday, April 6, 2013

Saturday Reading / New Website: Black & Spiro

Australian-based interior designer, Anna Spiro, launched her new website last week. The site is positively beautiful in its simplicity and the eye candy is out of control. This particular project the Bayside House, which actually belongs to the designer's family, peppered with ginger jars and collected art + furniture is my favorite.




The crisp blue and white color palette grounded with warm wood sings to me. See more "Absolutely Beautiful Things" here. Would love to know your favorite project! Happy Saturday!
Michaela said...

Looks lovely, I do adore the blue and white colour scheme as well!

Elisa of Fancy Free Me said...

Norman Park House is a DREAM with all those bright colors and prints! What a lovely website too.

Becca - Rebecca Atwood Designs said...

Excited to check it out - thank you for the introduction!

Melanie said...

Oh my goodness! I love all the colors and the decor! =)

Ergo-Blog

Lianna@theresnoplacelikehomemke.com said...

The gallery wall is heaven! and I love all the ginger jars too!

McKenna Lou said...

This collection of pictures is like an archive of inspiration! I love this house. I am so glad I stumbled upon your blog! I love the design and the content is so great. I will definitely be following you on bloglovin and GFC. xx. McKenna Lou
www.lynnandlou.com

Unknown said...

I am over the moon at her new website...love love love.
xo Nancy
Powellbrowerhome.com

Julia D. said...

Gorgeous!

Post a Comment