Thursday, May 23, 2013

I Bought a Bikini.

My workout regime needs a little boost. Nothing like a hot, new bikini to get my butt to the gym!

Sunblock (Wouldn't this be fun for the 4th?!) | Starboard (love these bustiers!)

It's cloudy and cool here in New York, I will be here eating fruit, awaiting my new motivator, and thinking of warmer weather and summer vacas. Do you have any fun summer trips planned? Where? I'm heading here, here, and here
Unknown said...

first and last one are on my list to buy! - i head DTS all summer - i spend my days laying out on the beachs of LBI and boating in the atlantic :o)

Lindsey Suggs said...

Love them all! And am absolutely terrified to actually put one on right now. :)

McKenna Lou said...

I love the geometric patterns of these suits! So pretty. Good for you on the working out. That reminds me... I need to go for a run this morning. xx. McKenna Lou
www.lynnandlou.com

Gabrielle | Savvy Home said...

I love the last two bikinis! That palmy one actually looks like one I bought at Island Company in Palm Beach... you should check out the store when you're there!! I'm heading to Montauk and Charleston this summer :) Nothing too crazy but lots of pretty stylish beach fun for sure! Have fun in the Philippines hun!

Post a Comment