Monday, June 10, 2013

Nasty Gal Cutaway Tank






I recently made my first purchase at Nasty Gal, one of them being this basic grey tank. I'm obsessed with the racerback (and racerfront!) cut and soft sheer fabric. I paired it with denim cut offs and was happy as a clam at my brother's "grill and chill" cookout yesterday. What are you wearing this summer? Basic, casual style is all I can handle when the temperatures soar to steamy levels!

LT took these photos on our back porch in front of a backdrop he made himself. (after an intense round of bocce ball :) I love how they turned out. Here are more if you would like to see!
Lindsay, XO Lindsay said...

Ummmm, hello, gorgeous model!!! You're so freakin cute!

Just Another Shopaholic said...

I love Nasty Gal, awesome website! And I love the tank!

Post a Comment