Sunday, March 7, 2010

Brunch, Bikes, and Bocce Ball

This is how my Sunday shaped up...

Woke up at a reasonable weekend time, 10:30 A.M., slid on my fave pair
of ankle James jeans, my hub's white oxford, belted it with a dainty pink skinny belt
from J.Crew and headed off for a delicious brunch al fresco
at a local soda shop!!


Belly full, I decided it was a perfect time to catch up on some reading and
ended up falling asleep
on the couch. As soon as I woke up I knew I had to get back
outside in the 60 degree weather! We hopped on our bikes, candy apple red and
bright blue, and set out to explore the city! It was the inaugural ride on our
Christmas '09 presents from the in-laws :)

Before we could get far, laughing (bikes do that to you) and peddling,
we ran into our friends playing bocce ball in our neighborhood park!
We were lovingly greeted by our shih-tzu nephew, Cooper, (my heart gets happy)
and jumped in for a few fun rounds!

We headed in as the sun started to set and popped in the grocery store in our
building for a few dinner essentials! We cracked every window in our place and
enjoyed crab legs and roasted red pepper salad to the sweet, jazzy tunes of the
Miles Davis radio station on Pandora!

Recharged for another week!! Hope you are too!
C'est la belle vie :)


Image credits 1, 2, 3, 4
Andee said...

that picture looks delicious

Linda said...

very fantastic photos!!
compliments you're very good!!!

Post a Comment