Monday, March 8, 2010

An Organized Monday

Mondays can be difficult for several reasons...
1. Coming off the weekend high is never pleasant
2. Getting reacquainted with your alarm clock after a 2 day hiatus hurts
3. Monday means it's not Friday
And so on and so forth...

I've always found Mondays are easier when you start by getting it together,
and by that I mean organize it! I find I can breathe easier and my
mind works a little better when there is order around me!
(A little, or a lot, of coffee doesn't hurt either!)
5-10 minutes is all it takes to re-group and round up those sporadic
stacks of papers on your desk, line up all those fabulous
pairs of pumps flung to all ends of your room from the weekend,
or simply make your bed!

Here are a few cheery, organized pics to help you get it together!


Happy Monday!
Cheer y'all!

Image credits: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Sniff said...

Wow! That way of hanging up one's scarves is something which I'm going to adapt immediately! I have so many scarves taking up space - why didn't I ever think of that before?

Andee said...

those pictures make me want to re-organize my whole room by colors haha. i really love the first one though because of the cute pug on the sofa

Unknown said...

Holy jesus that is and isnt my worst nightmare! lol!

Effie Yang said...

beautiful rainbow!

Lorraine Te said...

I totally agree with Sniff. My scarves will now look happier in the closet!

Post a Comment