Monday, March 22, 2010

Monday (Madonna) Morning Up 'n' at 'em!

I still get wildly enthusiastic about little things... I play with leaves. I skip down the street and run against the wind. ~Leo F. Buscaglia

My friends picked me up for breakfast on Saturday morning, and while waiting, Husband confided in Wife that I was the Asian version of bright, cheery Tenley from the latest season of "The Bachelor"- is that good or am I flat out obnoxious? I don't "dream in cartoons," but that particular morning I was feeling especially joyful for no reason at all and bounded out of my building declaring what a "glorious" morning it was! Of course I was met with a burst of laughter because I had just re-affirmed the said observation as if on cue.

A new found appreciation for the "little things" and these joyful mornings have been much more frequent since I made the scary escape from "the man," but for some reason it makes me nervous when I wake up feeling this good. I have many things for which to be grateful, but when I feel like this for no particular reason, I wonder how long my mood will really last. It's so silly, but I find myself dreading the moment my feel good feelings will fizzle. Does that make any sense?

Well either way, I'm hoping to maintain my joyful outlook all day, and when I came along this inspiring post featuring lyrics by Madonna, I knew I was getting off to the right start! I thought it was such a positive note on which to start a Monday morning that I had to share!

'There's only so much you can learn in one place

The more that I wait, the more time that I waste
I haven't got much time to waste
It's time to make my way
I'm not afraid of what I'll face
But I'm afraid to stay
I'm going down my road and I can make it alone
I'll work and I'll fight till I find a place of my own'

{via}
I have a feeling that I'm on the verge of figuring things out, (fingers crossed), so I'm off to get my week started in hopes that clarity and direction will soon be friends of My Cup of Te!
Happy Monday loves! Here's hoping to a great week for us all!
Cheers,
Rox
Hope Chella said...

I love the second picture! Lovely blog :) xx
http://hopechella.blogspot.com/

Linda said...

yes 'happy' is the right answer!!
love these pictures!!

Post a Comment