Monday, October 25, 2010

Champagne & Sparkles, Mulberry Street, or Wall Street?

Ahh Monday, Monday. The beginning of the week always calls for a little extra inspiration! If my grande soy latte weren't enough, I found that little bit of "extra" over at Rue...

{Poppin bottles in the ice, like a blizzard, when we drink we do it right gettin slizzard}

{Downtown chic, yes please!}

{When I think of Wall Street I think of money and power, and I'd have to say this edit is looking pretty rich and sexy }

If you haven't been over to Rue yet, I recommend you visit!  They have the most fabulous features and inspiring edits like the ones above. I think I'd most like to take a walk down Mulberry Street?  How about you?  Hope y'all had a great weekend...Happy Monday loves!
Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

LOVE IT ALL!

christine, just bella said...

I love that mulberry street palette! Actually, I love them all!!

Fé... said...

Champagne of course. The colors is just perfect. It's so my Chloe brand personality ;) Gorgeous post!

Truly Smitten said...

Hi Roxy! yup, my husband is half thai and half chinese. Ooh! I should start wearing spandex for my tummy! lol!

Melissa said...

I love the Mulberry Street collection. The colors are so pretty!

Alicia Lund said...

ah yes i love Rue! and the second issue should be coming out soon - i believe nov 16th ;)

Emily said...

love it! so gorgeous. :)
xx.

Anonymous said...

Oooh I can't decide between champagne and mulberry!

Laken said...

oh, i love the champagne!

Unknown said...

J'adore Rue! I think I'm a champagne and sparkles girl myself :)

Post a Comment