Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I'll trade you a cookie for the Chanel 2.55

 
I'll tell you what, Karl.  You send me the Fall collection in all its fantastical entirety (my size, not sample), and I will pass on the next pumpkin chocolate chip cookie.  Deal? Thanks.

{Image via Skinnification}
alison (semi-fab lane) said...

cute...but not sure if that quote works for me...too bad. i love fashion but i think i love food more!

christine, just bella said...

I second that!

Curvy Petite said...

Hey! Thanks for coming by! the H&M blazer is my first blazer. I would say that it fits okay, but I feel like I could use a little more room in the shoulders. I would love to try Zara blazers but I don't live near it at all. Can you recommend some great and affordable blazers that you like? Thanks!

Also, you look very proportionate and not curvy at all!! I am quite jealous!

Anonymous said...

Oh yes oh yes oh yes oh yes....

A BRIT GREEK said...

Brilliant! Yet i'm still not motivated enough!
x.o.x.o

Post a Comment