Thursday, November 18, 2010

Birthday Countdown Wish List | Bar Rings


Speaking of classics with a twist, how fun are these bar rings? I really do love dainty, simple rings. Remember this Marc Jacobs lovely I won over Labor Day weekend? I ditched two out of the three stackables and only sport the plain middle one over my diamonds and all! I think it's time to update my classic with a bar ring or three. What do you think loves?

{Discovered via Natalie Merrillyn}
milk tea + polkadots said...

ohh...i love how dainty and delicate these rings look! darn it...they etsy shop owner isn't making them at this time though. :( boo...it would've been a perfect xmas gift!

Marichelle said...

Hi Roxy! Love these rings... so bummed she's not making them anymore :( Thanks so much for stopping by last week, nice to *meet you and thank you for the sweet comments about our little Emma!

Post a Comment