Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Birthday Countdown Wish List | A Stylist for my Life

{Mrs. Lilien, stylist extraordinaire! Gumdrops, cloves, pills, and bedazzled bushes never looked so lovely!}

I may not have it in spades, but I think I'm self aware enough to state that as far as personal style, I'm not doing terribly bad. I believe that classics with a twist are usually the way to go. I believe that vintage is at its best flanked with modern panache. I believe in fresh cut flowers and handwritten letters. I believe in library cards and real books that you can touch and smell- not those silly new whatchamacallits. I believe in creating a life you adore and if it were in my budget that hiring Mrs. Lilien, stylist extraordinaire, would not be a bad move to make. After all, someone who can make fire engine red and school bus yellow look chic all at the same time has got it going on in my book! Here's what a life would look like styled by the Mrs. herself...


Isn't she so crazy chic? What do you believe in loves? Happy Hump Day!


the solar flare said...

great photos!

Elisa said...

So colorful and chic!

I love inspirational quotes, coffee, chocolate, indoor plants and books, lots and lots of books.

20 YORK STREET said...

In case I haven't said this before and if I haven't, there's something unright with me lately.. =)

You write beautifully and your posts are always so inspirational.

Thank you!


besos,

ML
Come say hello:

20 YORK STREET

alison (semi-fab lane) said...

love the shrub accessories!

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Oh now isn't she fabulous??? I'd hire her too!!! :) xoxo

Gorgeous Glam said...

She looks fabulous and would seem to work fabulous for your taste! xo

Truly Smitten said...

I DO love Mrs. Lilien! she's just so fantastic! Oooh and can't wait to hear about your birthday festivities =). And yes, I'd much prefer to get those yellow diamond tiffany rings for bday rather than a push present =)

Samantha said...

I want to hang my necklaces all over the wall like her.

Post a Comment