Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Birthday Countdown Wish List | Cheeky Cocktails


How necessary is this pair of highballs?  They would be a clever, not to mention wildly fun, addition to our bar cart whose last purchase of pink and orange leather coasters was far too long ago! If I happen to find them sitting under my birthday tree, you can bet they will be put to good use without a second's wait.  I think I'd shake it up like Don or Betty Draper and pour a good ol' fashioned gimlet.  What about you darlings?

p.s. Speaking of shaking it up, how's this for a cheeky hostess gift? Cheers!

{via Erin Ever After & Mrs. Lilien}
Kayla said...

Love all of this. I hope I get Expensive Christmas Wine!

Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

christine, just bella said...

I love those wine bottles!! Hehe, I'm going to have to track those down for gifts this Christmas.

Rachel Wright {The Inspired House of Wright} said...

I adore the highball glasses! love your blog as well, very unique!

bananas. said...

the mr. and mrs. glasses are so darn cute! i'm not married but i really really want them!! haha.

this is why i'm so bad at shopping for others. i end up buying it all for myself.

allergic to vanilla said...

Love the highballs! great find- I'm not married either- wish they'd had a 'miss' option. oh who am I kidding- i would by these in a heartbeat. for myself of course ;)

you'll have to spill all the details of what you did get under your b day tree!!
xo Carlina
AllergicToVanilla.com

Anonymous said...

Hahaha I love all of these!

Post a Comment