Thursday, December 23, 2010

Dallas Lives Sparkly!

Today I have not a second to dilly nor dally so I thought I'd let Dilly Dallas do all the inspiring! I stumbled upon a snippet of her magical holiday photo shoot here and couldn't help but to dig for more!


To see the rest of her super fun and sparkly shoot with Alison Conklin, click here.
Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pics!

Courtney Erin said...

I love these -- so sparkly!

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

Stefany said...

I love all of these pictures! Especially her dresses. =]

Michaela said...

I love these pictures, so cute and sparkly!
http://haveyoueverfalleninlove.blogspot.com/

Jin said...

reaching for my sunglasses....lol
Love the pics and the "gift basket"


Merry Christmas Roxy!

Erica said...

OMG, so cute! I love the colors of feel of this shoot. Btw, thank you for all of your lovely comments; )
www.poolovesboo.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I love Dilly Dillas blog...read it all the time. She is gorgeous...and does not disappoint in this photoshoot. breathtaking.

I just couldn't help myself...your wonderfully inspiring blog and sweet words..I had to add you to my blogroll!
Happy Hoildays...enjoy!
C

thais said...

ADORE the colors. the whole set and styling is gorgeous fun and sweet! thx for sharing :)

ashley cooper said...

i love this post. So creative! Happy Holidays!!! xoxo

Tiffany from HOLIDAY said...

that polka dot cake is the cutest! xo

Post a Comment