Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The Seoul Style Files of an American Expat. Sneakers and Sportcoats.

I recently told my brother that I think it is absolutely fantastic when men pair fun kicks with a would be basic or too serious ensemble. He took to the challenge and came back with an inventive look involving a hoodie, a button-up, a sport coat, a scarf, and some sneaks! Check it out...


Holy moley, have you ever seen so many layers look so not like Ralphie's little brother? For more on our series, The Seoul Style Files of an American Expat, click here. For tips on how to buy a blazer including a run down on distinguishing a blazer from a sport coat and a jacket, see here.

Interested in seeing more menswear looks? Let me know and my international style accomplice will scour the streets of Seoul to put together a look just for you!

p.s. Save the date with a Kate Spade giveaway!
ilene @ muchloveilly said...

he rocked it!! loooove this look. i love menswear overall - men or women!

Buck Marley said...

Style +++++. I have to do this. I love it! Must run in your genes.

yasmin said...

Could you please come and dress Stephen?? Please and thank you. Anything with out holes and pit stains would be a step in the right direction.

raven said...

Wow, he really did this look right! Very sophisticated, yet really laid back + relaxed. As a big sister, I hate receiving compliments about my own brother - but your bro is a very good-looking guy!

Have a wonderful holiday!!

xo,
raven

thais said...

one more favorite outfit! might have to start collecting all his looks ;)

milk tea + polkadots said...

I'm really liking all the layers! I'm showing my husband these pics. He already loves wearing blazers, but the hoodie your brother's wearing adds a fresh touch. Nice!

paja said...

this is exactly what i see my husband wearing when he becomes a professor and starts teaching college. right up his alley.

Post a Comment