Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Her lip gloss be poppin!


The fabulous ladies over at BellaSugar voted Kate Bosworth "Best Wearer of Lipstick" for 2010, and I absolutely concur! I love how Kate plays with everything from fiery reds to pretty in pinks, perfect peaches and barely there nudes. She seems to never go wrong! When I'm doing it up I always reach for my NARS Schiaparelli or Dragon Girl! What's your fave lip look?

Speaking of Kate, enter my Kate giveaway, here!
ilene @ muchloveilly said...

love kate and love lip gloss. she wears it super well!!

i love my CO bigelow lip gloss. i've bought that same brand for years. i hope to try the red lipstick look one day.

merry christmas week!

Courtney Erin said...

I really like her with either a bold red lip or an understated nude.

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

thais said...

she indeed does it well! love her better in nude tones lips....
ps1. more than a pleasure to hang around your adorable blog. love your style!
ps2. crossing my fingers for your amazing giveaway!

Unknown said...

YSL #31 is my absolute favorite thing ever. Anyone can wear it. It's the perfect mix between pink and purple and goes on as smooth as Rose Balm. I keep one in every purse and even wear it to bed when feeling a little glam!

Michaela said...

Yes I agree too! She plays around wonderfully! I prefer the pastelly pink colours and nudes i think.
http://haveyoueverfalleninlove.blogspot.com/

Jessie said...

ahh kate and her lipstick. i have a girl crush. she always looks amazing and can pull off anything.

right now my favorite is NARS Funny Face and Tarte Lipsurgence.

Anonymous said...

I can't help but hate her a little because she's dating one of my favorite vampires.

Diana Mieczan said...

I really like her style and she really knows how to wear her lip gloss:)

Kisses, my dear

christine, just bella said...

ohmygosh and what gorgeous lips she has!!

I'll have to check out your faves... Im usually more of a gloss girl but I've been loving MAC's lipstick in 'speed dial' lately. It's a pretty, candy pink.

Post a Comment