Monday, December 20, 2010

Have you met the Mrs.?

Mrs. Claus





Mrs. Confection
Mrs. Winter Wondress
My dearest darlings, have you met the daring and dashing Mrs. Lilien? I've raved about her daily delights once before, but lately her Mrs. eye candy edits are especially debonair that keeping them to myself would be nothing short of criminal! She's a champion of taste makers and stylist extraordinaire just oozing inspiration from her head to her toes. If you haven't pleased your peepers by taking a gander at her page, I certainly urge that you do! Even just the teeniest or tiniest drop of her style would make life exceedingly mahh-velous darlings!

p.s. Which Mrs. are you? I'm feeling Mrs. Naughty and Nice!
p.s.s. Don't forget to enter my Kate Spade giveaway...it's full of the whimsy and charm that are Jenny Bowers illustrations!
Stefany said...

I love love LOVE the red shoes in the Mrs. Claus grouping. The bow = <33333

Tara said...

I love those purple shoes... but I would fall to my death if I tried to walk in them. I am incredibly uncoordinated, even on the best of days

Lorraine Te said...

i am feeling Mrs. Wondress right now!

Kristen said...

these are fabulous! i'm with you, totally feeling the mrs. naughty & nice

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Me too. I am Mrs Naughty and Nice.

Michaela said...

I love the red dress in Mrs Claus and the amazing bag in Mrs Winter Wondress. Lovely post!
http://haveyoueverfalleninlove.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

i'm totally mrs. naught & nice!! :) love this post!

Unknown said...

serious shoe lust...those beautiful bowed red stilettos need to me MINE!
Just stopping in for the first time! Enjoyed my visit...
Following now:)
C

thais said...

these are all adorable sets! I've been feeling quite like 'Mrs. Confection' lately... maybe the holiday season and all the colorful tones ;)

Post a Comment