Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Cat Eyes. So. Sick.


Cat-eye sunnies that are so sick they make me want to stomp on my pair from Urban. Porcelain skin that could rival any China dolls. And that fiery. red. hair. Seriously. Taylor Tomasi Hill is killin' me. Norma Kamali, watch out, I'm comin' to get you.

What's the latest that is making you think twice about taking a hammer to your piggy bank?

p.s. A shout out to JoAnn for introducing me to my newest style icon!

{Via Citizen Couture and Refinery 29}
Diana Mieczan said...

In love!!!! The glasses, the hair colour...All of it!!!...Its so beautiful:) I totally adore that first photo...She looks stunning with those red lips:)
Happy Tuesday,sweetie
Kisses

Anonymous said...

Siiiiiiiick!

theappletea said...

so so cool and ellegant! LOVE TI!!!

Kate Gene said...

I love cat eye glasses. They really lift the face beautifully!

I have been really into jewelry lately. That's not good! LOL!

xoxo

Deanna Pai said...

Oh gosh, I adore these cat-eyes, but they're one of those things that I couldn't pull off in a million years. Instead, I'll dream about the Hermes silk scarf that I've been after since as long as I can remember.

Also, I found a quote the other day that reminded me of you: "There comes a time in every woman’s life when the only thing that helps is a glass of champagne." (Bette Davis)

...and now I'm thirsty.

Anonymous said...

isn't she (and the sunnies) FAB?! the shades are norma kamali by the way...and last i checked they were on promotion (either 10 or 15% off)! :)

thanks for the shout-out, love!

xo,
joAnn

Courtney Erin said...

I really need a good camel trench and I'm saving for that...but I think I need some of these sun glasses too!

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

Laura Bear said...

mmmmm... yesyesyes!!!

FRANKIE HEARTS FASHION said...

She is such a style icon...love her! And I am so digging on the cat eye this season. Gorge!

Unknown said...

Adorrrr...and the blog looks amazing!

Unknown said...

This is funny because I have been on the hunt for new sunglasses. These ones you have here might just be it!

Where's the hammer?

Post a Comment