Monday, March 21, 2011

Classic

Nothing says classic quite like a basic white oxford. I truly believe everyone, male or female, should have at least one in their closet! A white oxford can go from barefoot on the beach (Jackie does it best) to dressed up, perhaps collar popped, tucked into a fabulous skirt, and paired with statement jewelry. Today my favorite white oxford is tied at the waist, instead of buttoned, atop my rolled, destructed boyfriend jeans. I added some chain link and friendship bracelet flair and a red heel for a little pep in my step. What would you do with your oxford?

p.s. Don't you adore Mark Shaw's work? To see more from this legendary photographer, click here.
ashley cooper said...

I love Jackie O. She was such a stylish lady!

Ren- Lady Of The Arts said...

I love that photo of Jackie O-
I agree- she pulls it off best.

Navy Bean said...

I'm still looking for a fabulous white oxford...sometimes the fit just isn't right. Do you have any brand recommendations?

StyleIDnet said...

The pictures are so beautiful .... so full of emotion, great work.

http://styleidnet.blogspot.com/
http://www.filomenascloset.com/

lawrence said...

i love portraits and i especially love portraits that are candid. while these may not be completely candid, they certainly look that way and i love it. that is my goal to shoot like that.

Post a Comment