Monday, March 21, 2011

Crazy style or just plain cray cray?

I can honestly say that I think Vogue fashion assistant, Cynthia Smith, has crazy cool style. I mean can you seriously think of one person you actually know who can pull off socks with Louboutins while achieving that all elusive je ne sais quoi? As for me, I would have to be honest with myself and resign to the fact that I would look just plain cray cray. I would get those "do you own a full length mirror" looks.

{Via Vogue.com}
KC said...

Hahaha! I totally agree. That girl looks totally adorbs, but I would look like a fool as well..

Ash said...

I WISH I could pull this off.. but my five foot four frame would look way misproportioned. DRATS!

Ren- Lady Of The Arts said...

Not a fan of this look- at all.

ashley nicole catherine said...

haha i'm with you on this one..i couldn't pull it off, but she looks adorbable.

xo.ashley

Shop Sweet Things with Jeanne said...

If I wore that, you'll see me for sure in the "Glamour Don't"... somehow she's a "Glamour Do". I really admire people who can pull that off.

Michaela said...

She does look great, like she can pull off anything!
http://www.haveyoueverfalleninlove.blogspot.com/

Superblondeep said...

I love shoes!
a very original combination

Anonymous said...

i couldn't pull it off but it looks great on cynthia!

xo,
joAnn

Mandy said...

Love the outfit...minus the socks.

Happy Monday!

xoxo
Mandy

Heart Charlie said...

She is pulling off this style so effortlessly! I just love her stlye, great post!

Sandy a la Mode said...

i LOVE it!! but i don't think i could personally pull it off, i wish!!

Kimia Kline said...

haha i always think the same thing when i try high fashion ideas like that. she looks awesome tho.

Unknown said...

It looks great...and she is adorable...I would be from crazytown if I wore that.
C

A Crimson Kiss said...

It's all about attitude! I love this look, but would probably pair it with little black pumps instead of a print...

merciblahblah said...

I love love love that look. Tres adorable!

merci,
Shannan

StyleIDnet said...

hahaha ... she looks great! How many people in the world can pull of an outfit like this?
I am jealous.

http://styleidnet.blogspot.com/
http://www.filomenascloset.com/

Unknown said...

Hmmm... it's very different. Definitely not something I think I could pull off. But good for her! :)

Come check out my rope bracelet GIVEAWAY and enter when you get a chance!

Gorgeous Glam said...

Love those shoes!! She definitely pulls it off with that smile! xo

Samantha said...

I personally can't pull off the socks thing because no one would get it. But she looks adorable.

p.s. I saw your pouf ponytail on someone on the Brooklyn Bridge this week. It's a certified bi-coastal trend.

Kate {domestikatedlife} said...

Just crazy. it looks cute on models and fashion bloggers, but then if you saw that girl in real life on the street you'd probably be confused by what she was wearing -- I guess it's all about confidence!

Unknown said...

Crazy Cool Style for sure!! I think I would look a little silly in something like that...but she looks absolutely amazing!

Natasha ~ Required2BeInspired

Post a Comment