Monday, March 21, 2011

Weekend Picture Book

Do you sometimes find attempting to capture every moment on the cam sometimes prevents you from having a moment in the first place? This past weekend was filled with such capture worthy moments and was perfect beyond best friends can ever make it so I leave you with only a few from our bachelorette revelries. Besides you really don't need to see us in green face masks and our bosses really don't need to know in full disclosure what goes on after a martini or four :) Anyways, "Dirty, dirty April 30" here we come! Congrats Leah, we love you!


Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Looks like so much fun! And I am in love with your dress, adorable. I totally know the feeling of pictures taking away from the moment too

Jin said...

looks like you gals had a great time!
Roxy you great in pink!

StyleIDnet said...

Nice pictures to start the week with .... got me into a higher spirit and ready to work hard all week so I can reward myself next weekend with one like yours.

http://styleidnet.blogspot.com/
http://www.filomenascloset.com/

Ashley said...

Your weekend looks like SO MUCH FUN! Thanks for sharing it!

Also, I nominated YOU for a stylish blogger award! I love your blog and wanted to spread the love - Check it!

http://cookin-in-heels.blogspot.com/2011/03/stylish-blog-award.html

xo
Ashley
www.cookin-in-heels.blogspot.com

Jessie said...

you look super fab in your hot pink.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, okay...agreeing with the ^^abovers, the HOT PiNK is HAWWWTTT!!!

...with the chain-strap white bag...oh, honey! (I'm a chain-strap fanatic!)

Anyway...I'm super stoked for my BFF's wedding in July...her Bachelorette weekend is first week of June! Ahhh! This post has me so hyped! 8D

allergic to vanilla said...

bachelorette party shenanigans are the best, so looking forward to my friend's big day (and of course several big parties leading up to it) in a few months...it's def wedding season!

xo Carlina
AllergicToVanilla.com

Behind the Lashes said...

Love it! Looks like you ladies had a great time!

A Crimson Kiss said...

What a fabulous weekend you all had!

Crystalin said...

looks like a fabulous girls weekend!

Post a Comment