Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Spring "Satchel"


Ticking Stripe, Floral, Color Block, Classic @ ASOS

"Satchel." What a fun word, don't you think? I feel like satchel is to bag like cellular is to cell. It just sounds more official, but for some reason makes you chuckle a bit. I mean, seriously.  When was the last time you told someone that you like their satchel or that you'll call them on their cellular? Am I right?! Aside from my pointless ramblings, I'm kinda digging the "satchel" over at ASOS. The stripe is obviously just my cup of te(a), but I'd love to make a statement with a pop of bold color or go flirty with a floral. What about you, darlings? Which satchel (ha!) is it for you?
Anonymous said...

i just bought a similar "satchel" from aldo. it is striped and i love it!

LindseyEveryday said...

I like the first and the fourth.. was going to buy both until I realized how small they were.. DARN!

Behind the Lashes said...

LOVE love the strip and the yellow looks fun.
xoxo

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous! I've actually been looking for the perfect satchel and I'm kind of in love with the yellow one. Thanks for sharing!
xo

Unknown said...

Oh lovely! My favorite is the pretty floral one, but the striped one is fantastic too!

Heart Charlie said...

I love these double buckle satchels! You know I am digging the stripe one specifically ;)

Oh I am so happy you like the Sachajuan! Va-va-voooom!!

Deanna Pai said...

Haha you're so right. I definitely love the striped one the most -- now I'm kind of wishing I could bring a satchel with me to Puerto Rico!

Mandy said...

I love the stripe one! It's the perfect nautical feel for spring!

xoxo
mandy

SARA REDD said...

LOVE.

xoxo.

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

Great choices. I personally love that mustard one. That pop of color is just what I need for a couple of my outfits. The word satchel sounds soooo sassy! hehehehhee I love the way it rolls out of my tongue

Superblondeep said...

I like the flowers print

Kelsey Cunningham said...

I've been eyeing that striped one for quite some time now, I just love it. :)

annechovie said...

I like the yellow one, Roxy! Very cute. xx

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

What a nice-looking selection! I just happen to be looking for a satchel!

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

i love satchels. love the floral and yellow one!!!

Jin said...

Roxy I just ordered the stripped satchel last night!!!! ahhh....I'm glad I have your approval....makes me even happier about my awesome purchase :-)

A Crimson Kiss said...

What a divine bag!

Renee said...

I love the yellow satchel :D And the word always reminds me of the movie "the hangover", so hilarious!

Sarah said...

I would have to go with the yellow one...but I like them all! I do have a "satchel" problem though! :)Hope things are going well!

Farrell and Lauren said...

loving the stripes

Anonymous said...

I'm in overlove with these Satchels. The floral print is right up my alley :-)

classiq said...

I love the floral print and yellow ones.

Unknown said...

Whenever spring comes around I am always loving all things nautical...so I am gravitating towards the blue and white striped SATCHEL...and YES, it is a fun word.
I may compliment someones SATCHEL today, who knows!
C

SnOOp said...

I adore satchel number 3... LOVE!

ashley nicole catherine said...

lovelove the floral pattern!

xo.ashley

Anonymous said...

I'm all floral...with zig-zag black and white inside?? :P

Anonymous said...

I'm all floral...with zig-zag black and white inside?? :P

Unknown said...

I love ASOS!!! It's awesome. I bought a lot of my maternity clothes from there. Great prices, good fit. Anyway, hope you're having a great day!

Kirsten @ Triple Max Tons said...

Umm that striped satchel needs to get in my closet ASAP. Wouldn't that look so cute with a high waisted pleated skirt and some adorable wedges? I just love spring and am so excited for winter to be over. YAY! Amazing finds Roxy.

PS I am hosting my first giveaway - a Wrapped To Wear bracelet. If you are interested in entering, here is the link: http://www.triplemaxtons.com/2011/03/wrapped-to-wear-giveaway.html :)

cryskay said...

i agree! i would never call my purse my "satchel". lol but i do like the "satchels" you picked out for asos! xx

KC said...

gotta love a yellow bag for spring! perfection!

Post a Comment