Thursday, April 7, 2011

Ask and You shall Receive

I've had several inquiries about my "face" (don't be fooled as I shamelessly edit and crop the hell out of my pics ;) so I thought I'd do a quick post on my essentials! Warning: You are about to realize how terribly vain I am. Please promise to still be my friend.

Top to Bottom: 1. Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser 2. Philosophy Hope in Jar and Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream 3. Philosophy Turbo Booster C Powder 4. Philosophy Microdelivery Peel 5. Body Shop Tea Tree Face Mask

I also use Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer, and it's the perfect lightweight coverage while providing spf 20! Phew, high maintenance or what?! What are your beauty secrets? I'm quite the junky so do share ;)
The Iconic Blog said...

I love all Skinceuticals products and Moroccan hair oil.xx

Melanie
www.theiconicblog.com

A Crimson Kiss said...

I have the world's laziest beauty routines-hot water and Decleor Iris oil every night. Of course, a weekly exfoliation and a delicious monthly purifying mask means my skin doesn't revolt!

Ashley said...

Hooray for the microdelivery peel pads! They are just about my favorite thing!

I recently started working at a medi-spa, so I've incorporated some things from the Revision skincare line into my routine, namely Teamine and Vitamin C lotions. They're my new essentials!

xo
Ashley
www.cookin-in-heels.blogspot.com

And So I Whisper said...

I have been using SKII products for a couple of years now and find them extremely good.

And So I Whisper said...

I have been using SKII products for a couple of years now and find them extremely good.

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

I love Laura Mercier makeup as well!

Emmy said...

mario badescu face masks are the BEST. Highly recommended and they have one for every skin type. Great post :)

-Emmy

www.sprinklesoneverything.wordpress.com

Lindsay With An "A" said...

Just found your blog and love it!! I love learning what people love and use on their skin!

http://lindsaylovesitall.blogspot.com

Julie said...

I love Cetaphil! gah lifesaver

Post a Comment