Thursday, April 7, 2011

What's your Spring scent?

Burberry Brit Sheer is spring in a bottle! Without the allergens ;)


Do you switch up your scents with the seasons? I have several go-to's depending on my moods, but my all time springtime fave, Burberry Brit Sheer, is truly fresh, fruity, and floral like a delicious spring breeze should be! It's accented by the following: Bright Yuzu, Pineapple Leaves, Litchi, Mandarin, Grapes, Pink Peony, Peach Blossom, Nashi, White Musk and Creamy Amyris Woods.  Dreamy, right?

Also according to Sephora, it's seductive, hypnotic, and wait for it....SPARKLING! Just my cup of te(a)!
samantha ramage said...

i've been wearing marc jacobs daisy year round-- it's light and pretty! but his lola scent is nice as well for spring!

xo
sami

solsorana said...

owww so lovely!!
thank you for the visit...

:D

Jessie said...

sounds yummy! welcome back from your blogging hiatus. i will have to check this out.

Kelly said...

This is my year round scent! I get so many compliments, I can't retire it in winter! Glad you love it too!

Behind the Lashes said...

This is my spring scent haha. I love that and London.

Emmy said...

I have two, one for winter and one for summer. I recently switched to Chanel Chance Eau Tendre as my summer scent.

-Emmy

www.sprinklesoneverything.wordpress.com

Stephanie Joanna said...

I wear Stella McCartney's "Stella" all year 'round, but that Burberry bottle is so pretty I might just need to make a spring-time scent investment :)

Post a Comment